When family life breaks down it can be traumatic both financially and emotionally. We are here to help you find the best outcome for you and those that you have a responsibility for. We can help with:
• Divorce and separation
• Civil partnership dissolution
• Financial settlements
• International divorce
• Disputes about the arrangements for children such as the time they will spend with each parent
• Cohabitation disputes for instance re the ownership of property
• Pre-nuptial agreements and living together agreements
• Domestic violence injunctions
• Child maintenance
Our family department has over 50 years experience of family law, advising and supporting clients and their families from all over England and Wales.
“It’s been a long road and I couldn’t have navigated it without you. Thank you for all of the hours you have dedicated to this and also for your professionalism and passion for reaching a fair result. You have been such an emotional strength to me, I will never forget it”.
To find out how we can help you can:
If you are based outside of the Manchester area, we can correspond with you by email and we can arrange interviews by phone, Skype, Facetime or Zoom.