When family life breaks down it can be traumatic both financially and emotionally. We are here to help you find the best outcome for you and those that you have a responsibility for. We can help with:
• Divorce and separation
• Civil partnership dissolution
• Financial settlements
• International divorce
• Disputes about the arrangements for children such as the time they will spend with each parent
• Cohabitation disputes for instance re the ownership of property
• Pre-nuptial agreements and living together agreements
• Domestic violence injunctions
• Child maintenance
Our family department has over 50 years experience of family law, advising and supporting clients and their families from all over England and Wales.
“It’s been a long road and I couldn’t have navigated it without you. Thank you for all of the hours you have dedicated to this and also for your professionalism and passion for reaching a fair result. You have been such an emotional strength to me, I will never forget it”.
If you are based outside of the Manchester area, we can correspond with you by email and we can arrange interviews by phone, Skype, Facetime or Zoom.