Interested in working as part of our team?
Ambitious Consultant Solicitors Wanted
Do you really want to be stuck in the same rut in 2020?
Great minds thrive with freedom and flexibility. This is a fundamental truth, which underpins the way we do business here at Price | Slater | Gawne.
We’re proud to do things differently and our results speak for themselves.
We’ve established a better way of working and we’re looking for ambitious consultant solicitors in the fields of clinical negligence, personal injury, wills and trusts & family law to join our forward-thinking team.
Could that be you?
As a consultant solicitor with Price Slater Gawne you’ll have the autonomy to source and service your own clients; and you’d be free to create your own life, your own way.
Imagine how it would feel to be released from:
- Office politics
- Unnecessary commutes
- Lack of recognition/respect/support
- Mountains of paperwork
As a self-employed consultant solicitor for Price | Slater | Gawne you would:
- Be able to work from home at a time and pace to suit you
- Benefit from our regulatory service and support
- Have access to our accounts and billing service
- Have licenced access to our modern case management system
- Be covered our Professional Indemnity insurance
- Have a personal profile on our website, branded business cards & stationery
- Enjoy a generous fee-share and remuneration package
- Have access to top-class facilities for hot desking/meetings/training
If this sounds like the kind of life you REALLY want to be leading in 2020, our basic requirements are that you:
- Have at least two years of PQE experience
- Have your own client following or be confident in generating your own leads
- Are certified to practice in England and Wales (with no restrictions/conditions)
If you think you’re the right fit for us, then we’d love to hear from you.
Submit your application in the first instance to email@example.com and we’ll be in touch to arrange a confidential, informal chat.
Ref: consultant solicitors 2019_2020