Interested in working as part of our team?
Price Slater Gawne is an ambitious, growing law firm dedicated to giving our clients the best advice and representation. We are always on the lookout for similarly ambitious solicitors to join our team, solicitors who thrive on providing the best service to our clients and will be real assets to the business. If that sounds like you why not get in touch and come on our journey with us?
In return, we offer:
- A transparent career path
- Flexible working including home working
- Opportunity – we are constantly striving to improve, whether that is new ways of working for clients, new areas of work or developing our team. We believe in giving specialist lawyers the chance to develop their practices and find better ways of providing legal services. That is what we did when we started the firm and that is what we offer other like-minded lawyers.
- Trust – we treat our team as adults whilst trusting them to do what the business needs. We believe that happy lawyers are the most effective lawyers.
- We are a family – and we look after each other. We celebrate each other’s successes and realise that the stronger and more successful the firm is the better it is for everyone
- Good pay, bonuses and benefits reflecting contribution to the success of the firm
- Job security – we have a thriving business and increased staff numbers by 10% during lockdown in response to client demand
Why not get in touch for a chat?
Ambitious Consultant Solicitors
Do you really want to be stuck in the same rut in 2020?
Great minds thrive with freedom and flexibility. This is a fundamental truth, which underpins the way we do business here at Price Slater Gawne.
We’re proud to do things differently and our results speak for themselves.
We’ve established a better way of working and we’re looking for ambitious consultant solicitors in the fields of clinical negligence, personal injury, wills & trusts and family law to join our forward-thinking team.
Could that be you?
As a consultant solicitor with Price Slater Gawne, you’ll have the autonomy to source and service your own clients; and you’d be free to create your own life, your own way.
Imagine how it would feel to be released from:
- Office politics
- Unnecessary commutes
- Lack of recognition/respect/support
- Mountains of paperwork
As a self-employed consultant solicitor for Price Slater Gawne you would:
- Be able to work from home at a time and pace to suit you
- Benefit from our regulatory service and support
- Have access to our accounts and billing service
- Have licenced access to our modern case management system
- Be covered our Professional Indemnity insurance
- Have a personal profile on our website, branded business cards & stationery
- Enjoy a generous fee-share and remuneration package
- Have access to top-class facilities for hot desking/meetings/training
If this sounds like the kind of life you REALLY want to be leading in 2020, our basic requirements are that you:
- Have at least two years of PQE experience
- Have your own client following or be confident in generating your own leads
- Are certified to practice in England and Wales (with no restrictions/conditions)
If you think you’re the right fit for us, then we’d love to hear from you.
In the first instance, email email@example.com to arrange a confidential, informal chat.
Ref: consultant solicitors 2019_2020