Injuries following surgery can be devastating. When complications and injuries occur as a result of medical negligence, this may mean that changes to the living accommodation, facilities and requirements of the person change drastically.
At Price Slater Gawne, we have helped our clients in a wide variety of negligent surgery claims.
Typically, surgery compensation claims arise where the following have occurred:
- Where patients are not given adequate warnings about the risks of surgery
- Where surgeons chose the wrong type of surgery, use the wrong technique or make errors during the surgery
- Where there are unnecessary delays to the surgery taking place
- Where there are problems with the anaesthetic
- Where surgeons fail to realise during or after surgery that something has gone wrong, leading to further delays in treatment
For examples of recent cases, please click here
As well as making sure you are compensated for any suffering, we will also help to secure compensation to cover any future costs, such as rehabilitation, loss of earnings or necessary adjustments to your home.
We have extensive experience of helping the victims of negligent surgical treatment. If you have experienced any of these problems or any other injury caused by surgery, contact our medical negligence solicitors on 0161 615 5554 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org for a no-obligation conversation.