Abuse of old and vulnerable

Abuse of old and vulnerable

For people who are vulnerable in society, physical and mental injuries are not uncommon. You may have a vulnerable relative who has been put through physical or mental pain by the person who was supposed to be caring for them. It may be a doctor a nurse or even care workers or drivers. Our caring solicitors can help you seek compensation for your loved one for what they have suffered.

It seems like every week you hear shocking stories of mental and physical abuse in UK nursing homes and other medical establishments that should be looking after you and your family’s best interests.

At Price Slater Gawne the welfare of our clients is paramount to us, so is supporting your family.

A vulnerable person may not be able or willing to speak for themselves:
  • An aged or frail relative
  • A child or minor
  • An incapacitated neighbour or associate
  • A person with a disability

We have experience of Court of Protection and protected parties matters. We are also experienced in child protection and associated issues, so call our expert solicitors today.

For further information about how our team of specialist solicitors can assist you and to request a call back please click here. Alternatively, please contact the team on 0161 615 5554 or by clicking ‘Chat Now’.