Problems can arise when a doctor makes an error in prescription or a pharmacist dispenses the wrong type or amount of medication. Such errors can lead to overdoses, the worsening of current symptoms, the development of new symptoms and over a longer period, dependency on certain medications.
If you or a family member have been prescribed or supplied an incorrect drug that has caused your health to suffer unnecessarily, you may have a claim for compensation.
At Price Slater Gawne, we cover all aspects of medication error claims.
Typical claims include:
- Where a GP prescribes medication that the patient is allergic to or should not be taking due to other health concerns
- Failure to prescribe or supply the correct type and dosage of medication
- Failure to provide the correct guidance on the administration of medication
- Failure to monitor a patient correctly following the prescription of medication
- Failure in the withdrawal of medication from a patient
- Supply of faulty medication.
If you or a family member have suffered due to a medication error please contact the team on 0161 615 55554 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org for a no obligation chat to find out how we can help you.