While Accident and Emergency departments are undoubtedly busy, this doesn’t mean you shouldn’t expect a high standard of care. Unfortunately negligence and errors made at A&E can be severe, often resulting in further trauma, the deterioration of medical conditions and even death.
If you or a family member have received inadequate treatment or care at an A&E department, you may be able to make a claim for compensation. with negligence at A&E often leading to dire repercussions for patients, Price Slater Gawne can help you obtain the maximum compensation possible.
We deal with all aspects of A&E negligence and accidents and have particular experience dealing with claims where:
- Symptoms were diagnosed incorrectly, leading to the patient being discharged despite suffering from a serious medical condition
- Delays in diagnosis, resulting in the unnecessary worsening of the patient’s condition
- Examinations were incomplete or did not follow the correct procedures
- The medical staff involved did not respond appropriately to the results of any investigations
- The patient received below-standard care (for example being left with a serious injury for an extended period).
With a sympathetic, caring and above all human approach, we make sure that you and your family receive the compensation you deserve. Where appropriate, we also consider the potential long-term impact, taking into account psychological damage, chronic pain and any impact on future earnings.
For examples of recent cases, please click here
If you or a family member have been injured as a result of errors in A&E care, contact us on 0161 615 5554 or by email to email@example.com for a free, no obligation discussion and find out more about how we can help you.