When family life breaks down it can be traumatic both financially and emotionally. We are here to help you find the best outcome for you and those that you have a responsibility for. We can help with:
• Divorce and separation
• Civil partnership dissolution
• Financial settlements
• International divorce
• Disputes about the arrangements for children such as the time they will spend with each parent
• Cohabitation disputes for instance re the ownership of property
• Pre-nuptial agreements and living together agreements
• Domestic violence injunctions
• Child maintenance
Our family department has over 50 years experience of family law, advising and supporting clients and their families from all over England and Wales.
For a free, no obligation discussion to find out how we can help you can:
If you are based outside of the Manchester area, we can correspond with you by email and we can arrange interviews by phone, Skype, Facetime or Zoom.