As a firm we are committed to promoting equality and diversity in our professional activities and our workplace. Each year we carry out a diversity survey across the firm. The information collected is reported to the Solicitors Regulation Authority, who use it to compile a view of the profession as a whole. Our latest survey was carried out in July 2017 and a summary of our results is given below:
- 53% of the respondents are qualified solicitors
- 69% are female and 31% male
- 37% of the respondents are under 35, and 28% are over 45 years old
- 12% suffer from a disability, and some are limited in their day to day activities because of a health problem or disability
- The majority of our team are from the United Kingdom, but we also employ people from other EU countries.
- 25% of the respondents are the primary carer of child under 18
- The majority of respondents don’t provide help or support to any other friends or family members.
If you would like to know more about our equality and diversity policies, or about us as a firm and how we can help you, please feel free to contact us.