Do you really want to be stuck in the same rut in 2020?
Great minds thrive with freedom and flexibility. This is a fundamental truth, which underpins the way we do business here at Price | Slater | Gawne.
We’re proud to do things differently and our results speak for themselves.
We’ve established a better way of working and we’re looking for ambitious consultant solicitors in the fields of clinical negligence, personal injury, wills and trusts & family law to join our forward-thinking team.
Could that be you?
As a consultant solicitor with Price Slater Gawne you’ll have the autonomy to source and service your own clients; and you’d be free to create your own life, your own way.
Imagine how it would feel to be released from:
• Office politics
• Unnecessary commutes
• Lack of recognition/respect/support
• Mountains of paperwork
As a self-employed consultant solicitor for Price | Slater | Gawne you would:
• Be able to work from home at a time and pace to suit you
• Benefit from our regulatory service and support
• Have access to our accounts and billing service
• Have licenced access to our modern case management system
• Be covered our Professional Indemnity insurance
• Have a personal profile on our website, branded business cards & stationery
• Enjoy a generous fee-share and remuneration package
• Have access to top-class facilities for hot desking/meetings/training
If this sounds like the kind of life you REALLY want to be leading in 2020, our basic requirements are that you:
• Have at least two years of PQE experience
• Have your own client following or be confident in generating your own leads
• Are certified to practice in England and Wales (with no restrictions/conditions)
If you think you’re the right fit for us, then we’d love to hear from you.
Submit your application in the first instance to email@example.com and we’ll be in touch to arrange a confidential, informal chat.