As a firm we strive to provide a quality service to our clients. However we understand that sometimes something goes wrong.  If you have a complaint, please contact us with the details and we will investigate.

You will need to contact our complaints director Victoria Price, either in writing or by email to

She will acknowledge receipt within 7 working days and enclose a copy of this procedure.

We will then investigate your complaint. This will involve reviewing your file and speaking to any member of staff who acted for you.

Once we have completed our investigation, we will contact you to discuss and hopefully resolve your complaint. This will happen within 21 days of our initial acknowledgement of receipt.

We will then contact you in writing within 5 working days to confirm what we discussed and any solution agreed with you.

If you are not able to discuss your complaint, either in a meeting or over the phone, then we will send you a detailed written reply and include suggestions on how we can resolve your complaint.

At this stage, if you are still not satisfied then you can contact the Legal Ombudsman. They can be contacted as follows:


telephone:  0300 555 0333 9.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday


address:     PO Box 6806, Wolverhampton WV1 9WJ

Any complaint made to the Legal Ombudsman must be made:

  • within 6 months from the date of receiving our written response to your complaint


  • no more than 6 years from the date of act/omission; or
  • no more than 3 years from when you should reasonably have known there was a cause for complaint.

In addition, if we are unable to resolve your complaint using our internal procedure above, then alternative complaints bodies (such as Promediate exist which are competent to deal with complaints about legal service should we both wish to use such a scheme. We do not agree to use Promediate.

If you are concerned about our behaviour, for example dishonesty, taking or losing your money, or treating you unfairly because of your age, a disability or other characteristic, then you can raise your concerns with the Solicitors Regulation Authority.