At Price Slater Gawne flexibility and a healthy work/life balance are at the heart of our approach. We are proud to deliver the highest levels of service and expertise to our clients and we are keen to attract talented individuals who share our professional approach and wish to develop their career and their role within the firm.
A team that offers flexibility, career progression opportunities, a strong work / life balance and a supportive management culture… If this is what you are looking for, then look no further than Price Slater Gawne!
Established in 2010 as a specialist claimant Clinical Negligence and Serious Injury firm, the practice has undergone significant growth during the last 10 years both in terms of the services provided and the team in place. Today, in addition to Clinical Negligence and Serious Injury, Price Slater Gawne assists clients throughout England and Wales in relation to Wills, Trusts and Probate, Family Law and Court of Protection.
Creating a strong work / life balance is of optimum importance to all at Price Slater Gawne. A culture in which employees are provided autonomy in their roles, with the assurances and access to senior management on a day-to-day basis ensures that skills and knowledge can be developed within a supportive network of likeminded individuals.
With the flexibility and IT infrastructure in place facilitating home working, Price Slater Gawne also boasts an impressive head office in the heart of the busy market town of Altrincham for meeting and hot-desking requirements. This location is ideally situated for staff and clients alike due to its strong transport links and a range of local amenities within walking distance.
A clear career structure in which lawyers and support staff alike are afforded the opportunity to progress is in place at Price Slater Gawne, ensuring career development can be identified, accessed and aspired to, alongside a good remuneration and benefits offer.
Court of Protection Paralegal
Our Court of Protection team is growing, and we are looking for a talented Paralegal to join us to support the team and to work alongside our Solicitors and the Head of Court of Protection. This is a truly exciting time to be joining Price Slater Gawne during our period of growth and we want true stars to become part of the team that helps us to be a thriving Firm.
- Report directly to the Head of Court of Protection
- Act in a professional, pro-active manner.
- Be understanding and act in a sensitive and sympathetic manner.
- Work as a close liaison with all parties involved with the care of the protected party to ensure their financial needs are met.
- Work with the case management system for all documents relating to a clients’ matter.
- Assist with the management of bank accounts, mobile phone accounts and all other accounts as appropriate.
- Be responsible for recording all time on the file, documenting work undertaken.
- Act with integrity and honesty and comply with SRA principles.
- Ensuring compliance with file management.
- Legal experience as a Paralegal, ideally within Court of Protection.
- A strong academic background.
- Demonstrate passion for Court of Protection.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and organisational skills and ability to use own initiative but know when to seek guidance.
- Team player, with the ability to be self-motivated and professional.
If you are interested in applying for this vacancy, please send a CV and covering letter to our HR Manager, Matt Tomaszewski to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30th July 2021
Ambitious Consultant Solicitors
Do you really want to be stuck in the same rut in 2021?
Great minds thrive with freedom and flexibility. This is a fundamental truth, which underpins the way we do business here at Price Slater Gawne.
We’re proud to do things differently and our results speak for themselves.
We’ve established a better way of working and we’re looking for ambitious consultant solicitors in the fields of clinical negligence, personal injury, wills & trusts and family law to join our forward-thinking team.
Could that be you?
As a consultant solicitor with Price Slater Gawne, you’ll have the autonomy to source and service your own clients; and you’d be free to create your own life, your own way.
Imagine how it would feel to be released from:
- Office politics
- Unnecessary commutes
- Lack of recognition/respect/support
- Mountains of paperwork
As a consultant solicitor for Price Slater Gawne you would:
- Be able to work from home at a time and pace to suit you
- Benefit from our regulatory service and support
- Have access to our accounts and billing service
- Have licenced access to our modern case management system
- Be covered our Professional Indemnity insurance
- Have a personal profile on our website, branded business cards & stationery
- Enjoy a generous fee-share and remuneration package
- Have access to top-class facilities for hot desking/meetings/training
If this sounds like the kind of life you REALLY want to be leading in 2021, our basic requirements are that you:
- Have at least two years of PQE experience
- Have your own client following or be confident in generating your own leads
- Are certified to practice in England and Wales (with no restrictions/conditions)
If you think you’re the right fit for us, then we’d love to hear from you.
In the first instance, email email@example.com to arrange a confidential, informal chat.