A diagnosis of cancer is devastating for anyone. While the UK boasts some of the best research facilities in the world when it comes to treating cancer and improving survival rates, timing remains critical.
At Price Slater Gawne, we cover all aspects of cancer misdiagnosis, delayed diagnosis and negligence claims.
With quick diagnosis and treatment crucial to ensuring the best chance of survival, we have experience dealing with a wide variety of cancer claims, including:
- Incorrect scan and tissue test results
- Symptoms being incorrectly attributed to nonthreatening conditions
- Failure to perform timely screenings and biopsies
- Failure to refer a patient for specialist assessment or scanning
- Failure to respond to referrals for further tests
- Failure to follow up properly after surgery, resulting in a recurrence of cancer being missed
- Overdose of radiation due to misuse of equipment
- Failure to remove all masses identified on a scan or cut away enough surrounding tissue when performing surgery.
With extensive experience supporting cancer victims and their families through difficult cancer claims, we can help obtain the compensation you need to replace lost earnings and pay for treatment. In the worst cases, we can also help to make sure your family is looked after if you don’t survive. And, if you have lost a loved one due to failures in cancer treatment, we can help secure compensation for your loss.
If you or a family member have suffered due to misdiagnosis, delayed diagnosis or negligence in cancer care, contact us to find out how we can help secure the compensation you deserve.